Saturday, May 12, 2012

I want do this

Do you ever have a moment where you stop and think to yourself, "Wow, I can want to do this... forever"?  Today I had many of those moments.  Maybe it's because Luke was such a joy (again)...  Or maybe because Malina got through the day without whining once.  Whatever the reason, it was a really awesome day.

It appears that Luke has found his voice, and how I love hearing it.  Shouldn't all morning start like this?






We then went for Luke's 4 month appointment -- he really did awesome.  Gained TWO pounds since last month.  Guess how much he weighs?  Really?  Nope.  Guess again.  He's 17 pounds 12 ounces!  And on top of that, he got two shots and barely flinched.  What a man.


Then Malina and Daddy went out to Home Depot to pick up some flowers to plant and tikki torches for our patio...  More on that later.  Here she is, cute as ever.



The rest of the day was relaxing.  Malina and I did a little shoe shopping -- in search of yellow sandals for her growing tootsies (per her request!).  No such luck, but I know just the place to get the perfect pair for her.  How cute are these?  http://mysaltwatersandals.com/yoorye.html  Despite the fact that we struck out, on our way home we scored some sidewalk chalk so Malina could draw all over Daddy's new patio furniture.

Oh so back to the patio...  Even though this is our fourth place (house/apartment/condo), we have never owned a grill.  So when we got one, we made sure to get a really great one and adorn it with party lights and tikki torches.  This grill has changed my life.  How you ask?  Since we got it, Bryan has cooked 95% of our dinners!  His grilling skills rival those of Bobby Flay.  Tonight was no exception.  He went all out and we had whole fish!  And what did I do?  I poured the wine.



I hope you all had a great weekend!  xoxo









  

1 comment:

Nice comments only, please!