Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Some random happenings around the house

I think my favorite posts are the random ones.  Who doesn't like a little variety, right?

It's not that often that Malina gets a time out but she has quickly learned what it means and why she gets them.  I was in the kitchen the other day when I walked through the dining room to find Maggie, her baby jaguar, in the Time Out corner. 




I asked Malina why Maggie was getting a time out.  "For whining and crying," she says.  Hilarious!

Luke has moved on from playing the piano to reading the Style section of the NY Times.  Who's so sophisticated in his footie pajamas?





Yesterday morning, Malina got up before Luke did so we got to enjoy about an hour together, just the two of us.  I snapped this picture of her looking so adorable...  and older!  




Since Bryan has been traveling, I like to get shots of the kids together so I can share them with him and let him know that he's missed at home.  It's pretty rare that I get a good one -- usually Luke is tipping over to one side while Malina has her face all scrunched up or they're looking in opposite directions... This morning though I got it!  And they're holding hands (I swear, I had nothing to do with that!)!  I'm all gooey...  I love these pictures.  Doesn't Malina look like such a proud, big sister?  






That's all for now.  Hope you're having a rockin' week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!