Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First day of SCHOOL!

Yesterday was Malina's first day of school and she was a total STAR!



She brought Pete the Cat along with her -- because Pete goes to school too!  

We walked into her classroom and met her teachers, Miss Nina and Miss Carol.  I went to do some paperwork and left Malina as she played Mr. Potato Head with some of the other kdis.  After about 40 minutes or so, I quietly stalked the classroom expecting for her to be waiting for me.  But no!  She was in a circle, dancing and clapping with the other kids.  The director told me it was OK to leave and so I left...  and sat outside the building for about 20 minutes.  I came back about 15 minutes before class was over and did a little more stalking.  Malina was a total star -- listening to her teachers, singing songs and smiling.  

She had a great first day (mommy did OK too, apart from the crazy stalking)!  

And we'll do it again on Thursday because (as Pete the Cat says) "it's ALL good!"


1 comment:

  1. It IS "all good"!! She looks so cute with her new haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please!