Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo Dump

It's been a while since I've blogged but not for lack of material -- I've got a couple of posts in the queue.  But the kids are growing up faster than I can write so I thought I'd just use this time to show you how they're growing like weeds (practically overnight) and how much cuter they're getting everyday (how is this possible??).


Here's Malina eating some of her favorite strawberry cookies.  I ate these as a kid growing up.


Here's Malina (and her side-kick, Pete) on her way to her first (non-family) birthday party.  (This shot was hard to get because she kept staring at her new pink sandals).  



Seriously, have you ever seen a stuffed animal look more terrified of getting eaten by a 5 month old, than Big Bird??  Big Bird looks scared, doesn't he??  Awesome, Luke.

"I see you, Big Bird."

"Come closer, my dear.  You feel so soft!"

"Closer!"

"You're mine, Bird!  Mine!"

We took the kids to the beach last weekend.  Some just adorable shots...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please!